Subcontractors Wanted –
We are currently searching for qualified, insured and licensed subcontractors for our growing construction company. Being dependable, responsive professionals who take pride in their work and cleans up after themselves daily, while working as a part of the team.
Must have business liability insurance, does premium work (takes pride in their work), provides timely written estimates & works hard to stay on schedule to get jobs completed by each timeframe, on all projects.
Currently, seeking additional electricians for small repair jobs on up to whole house layout and installs.
*Please reach out to us if you have any interest.
We look forward to talking with you.
- Concrete flatwork (sidewalks, basements, garage floors, patios)
- Roofing (Rubber, Shingles, Metal roofing)
- Excavators (Rough grade, foundation layout & dig outs, installing stone, lawn preparation and seeding and straw)
- Mason/blocklayer (Foundations – poured walls and blockwork, stone work, bricklayer)
- Painting (Interior & Exterior)
- Electricians-certified (Residential and Commercial work)
- Drywall Installers (Installers and finishers)
- Framers (Frame out entire home builds/additions, decks, Install doors & windows, trim work)
- Siding Installers (vinyl siding, concrete siding panels, trim out window frames with coil stock)
- Landscapers/Lawn Care (seasonal cleanup, mulching beds, Tree/bush trimming, weeding flower beds, new plantings, weekly/as needed mowing including edging and blowing off sidewalks.driveways)
- Plumbers (Install/hookup new bathrooms/kitchens plumbing, general plumbing for water heater replacement, hook up ground well systems)
- General Handyman (can pretty much do a whole array of work from small jobs like power washing to say a punch list of items)
- House Cleaners-Bonded/Insured (Normal scheduled general house cleanings, Final cleanup (including the windows) after a new build to get ready for paint
- Asphalt Installers (Driveway installation)
- Flooring Installers (carpet, LVP (luxury vinyl plank), hardwood floors, tile floors)